Thursday, May 10, 2007

Party in My Purse

Sometimes I carry a big handbag. The problem is that in that handbag, things tend to get lost. There must be an entire parallel universe in there, or maybe a similar vortex to the one that removes one sock from every pair I put in the dryer. But large or small, no matter what I'm looking for in the big bag, I have to grab everything else in there until I unlock the magic that releases the item I wanted in the first place.

Often, the thing that I lose is my cell phone, and when I root around in there to find the phone, or anything else, I accidentally hit the button that turns on my camera. Most of the time, I just get a random, dark, blurry shot of the physical inside of the bag.

But today, I got this:


I dunno what the heck is going on in there. No wonder my bag is so freakin heavy.

1 comment:

xter said...

why is peter pan giving himself a handy in your purse?